At PCM Credit Union, our “People Caring More” philosophy ensures member-owners gain personal financial success. Our staff understands that we are here to provide the best service, attention to detail, and friendly atmosphere our members have come to know and love about their PCMCU!
Currently, there is (1) opening available.
Position Available: MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
PCM Credit Union (Green Bay branch) is seeking a Full-Time Member Service Representative (“MSR”). The ideal candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter, eager to learn, able to problem solve with great people skills and interested in joining a family-like culture in the field of financial services.
As a cooperative, PCM Credit Union is member-owned. Unlike other financial institutions where membership is generally available to the general public, PCM Credit Union’s membership exclusively limits its operation to serving the employees of select employers throughout northeast Wisconsin, as well as their family members, and has done so since 1958.
- Provide service with a smile and a positive, energetic attitude towards both PCM Credit Union members and co-workers.
- Excited to join a fast-growing credit union being adaptive to change. A fast learner and capable of quickly becoming familiar with PCM Credit Union’s products, services and regulatory requirements in order to best serve our members.
- An active listener able to actively engage with members and ask open-ended questions to best meet their needs to help them succeed financially with our great products and services.
- Conducts daily routine transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, and opening new accounts for existing members.
- Understands that compliance, privacy, confidentiality and member financial integrity are necessary.
- High School Diploma/GED recipient.
- 1 year minimum of member/customer service experience and cash handling experience
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, proficient at multi-tasking, incredibly organized, able to meet deadlines and effective at time-management.
- Flexible to work on Saturdays (in a rotation).
Offerings: Competitive wages and benefits; “People Caring More” environment; potential career mapping; advancement opportunities aimed at promoting from within; and becoming part of a winning team that enjoys helping people financially succeed.
Job Type: Full-Time
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume and inquiry to the Human Resource Department at [email protected].