At PCM Credit Union, our “People Caring More” philosophy ensures member-owners gain personal financial success. Our staff understands that we are here to provide the best service, attention to detail, and friendly atmosphere our members have come to know and love about their PCMCU!
Currently there is (1) opening available.
Position Available: COMPLIANCE OFFICER (2+ yrs Exp.)
PCM Credit Union (Green Bay branch) is seeking a Full-Time COMPLIANCE OFFICER. The ideal candidate would be knowledgeable, approachable, ambitious, well organized, meticulous with detail and enjoys research towards compliance. Strong ability to follow-up and follow-through, as well as, have highly effective communication skills; interested in joining a professional family-like culture in the field of financial services, as an advisor of compliance for the employees and a risk mitigator for the employer.
As a cooperative, PCM Credit Union is member-owned. Unlike other financial institutions where membership is generally available to the general public, PCM Credit Union’s membership exclusively limits its operation to serving the employees of select companies throughout northeast Wisconsin, as well as their family members, and has done so since 1958.
Key Responsibilities: Responsible for the supervision and management of the organizational Compliance. Directs the development and implementation of organizational policies, assists department leaders with procedures and practices in accordance with the organizational objectives, federal laws, state laws and regulatory agencies ensure due diligence.
- Conducts special studies for management to discover the company’s potential exposure to existing or pending compliance regulation and cooperates with the appropriate staff in developing an effective response to the compliance requirements.
- Maintains a schedule for policy review and cursory examinations of compliance requisites evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, timeliness of response to compliance issue or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations and management policies, procedures or practices.
- Promotes all aspects of any department project, campaign, promotion and advises on compliance resources necessary to mitigate the risk of the organization.
- Attends compliance school and information education sessions to become knowledgeable and skilled in compliance requirements. Reports requirements to management and may train departmental heads in compliance processes, requirements and controls.
- Must fully understand and comply with the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Collaborates with Senior Leaders in regards to the implementation of Compliance; able to gain their trust as an advisor who oversees the compliance of the organization.
Professional & Educational Qualifications:
• Position Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in a financial related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of Compliance related work experience.
- Minimum 2 years in a management role.
- Strong leadership abilities, including coaching and mentoring with previous experience in a leadership role.
- Practices strict confidentiality in all phases of business with all types of life experiences.
- Able to problem solve through compliance challenges to ensure smooth financial services and product offerings of the credit union with a strong focus on service maintaining extremely high levels.
- Able to gain the trust of others and consistently acts with integrity; complementing leaders, serving the teams as an advocate and edifying the goals and initiatives of the organization.
- Experienced with MicroSoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
Offerings: Competitive wages, health & dental insurance, 401(k) and other benefits; “People Caring More” environment; and becoming part of a winning team that inspires to help people financially succeed.
Job Type: Full-Time
Please e-mail your resume and inquiry to Cathy Becks, Executive Vice President: [email protected]