At PCM Credit Union, our “People Caring More” philosophy ensures member-owners gain personal financial success. Our staff understands that we are here to provide the best service, attention to detail, and friendly atmosphere our members have come to know and love about their PCMCU!
Position Available: HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR (2+ yrs Exp.)
PCM Credit Union (Green Bay branch) is seeking a Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR. The ideal candidate would be kind, approachable, ambitious, well organized, meticulous with detail and HR Compliance. Strong ability to follow-up and follow-through, as well as have highly effective communication skills; interested in joining a professional family-like culture in the field of financial services, as an advocate for the employees and a risk mitigator for the employer.
As a cooperative, PCM Credit Union is member-owned. Unlike other financial institutions where membership is generally available to the general public, PCM Credit Union’s membership exclusively limits its operation to serving the employees of select companies throughout northeast Wisconsin, as well as their family members, and has done so since 1958.
Key Responsibilities: Responsible for the supervision and management of the organizations Human Resources. Directs the development and implementation of HR policies, procedures and practices in accordance with the organizational objectives, federal laws, state laws and regulatory agencies. Oversight of salary administration, compensation analysis, employee benefits, payroll, regulatory compliance, work flow capacity, recruitment, on-boarding, aging/exit strategies, workers compensation, safety, automated review facilitation, health insurance benefits and 401(k) plan benefits. Implements policies to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations including but not limited to FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, FLSA, ERISA and other Federal, State and local Department of Wage and Labor Laws. Keeps employee handbook updated / Amendments. Responsible for planning development and implementation of effective human resource strategies and policies. Assists Senior Leaders in developing short- and long-term objectives, goals and human capital strategies.
Collaborates with Senior Leaders in regards to the implementation of Cultural Strategies, Training, Leadership Development, Career Mapping, Retirement / Succession and business expansion with a focus on the digital credit union and a lean staffing profitable business model. Able to assess burn-out and over-capacity of employees and recommending additional human resources to assist teams during cyclical business cycles.
Professional & Educational Qualifications:
- Position Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of HR related work experience including knowledge of the Unemployment Insurance Compensations Laws as it pertains to both the employer and the employee.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience in an HR department in the administration of payroll and benefits, monitoring the employee lifecycle in an organization of 50 employees or more.
- Strong leadership abilities, including coaching and mentoring with previous experience in a leadership role.
- Practices strict confidentiality in all phases of business with all types of life experiences.
- Able to gain the trust of others and consistently act with integrity; complementing leaders, serving the teams as an advocate and edifying the goals and initiatives of the organization.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledgeable with an HRIS system helpful
Offerings: Competitive wages, health & dental insurance, 401(k) and other benefits; “People Caring More” environment; and becoming part of a winning team that inspires to help people financially succeed.
Job Type: Full-Time