PCM Credit Union has expanded our eligibility. In order to become a member of PCMCU, you must fall under one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Currently live, work, or is a part of a Select Employee Group (SEG) in the Wisconsin counties of Brown, Door, Kewaunee, Marinette, Oconto, and Shawano.
- Currently have a family member who is already a member of PCMCU
- Spouse, Parents, Stepparents, Children, Stepchildren, Grandparents, Grandchildren, Brother, Sister, Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, etc.
- Members of the same household may also be eligible for membership
- Significant other, fiancé, guardian, foster children, foster parents, in-laws, etc.
*Family members do not have to live in the counties listed above to be eligible for membership.
*If you meet the eligibility requirements of PCMCU membership, you may join the credit union with a minimum opening deposit of $5.00 into a Regular Share Account.
*Once a member- Always a member at PCMCU. If a member leaves a PCMCU Select Employee Group, retires, moves, etc. and wants to maintain his/her accounts at PCMCU, he/she may do so and remain a member of PCMCU. The family members of an individual in this situation also remain eligible at all times under these circumstances.
What is a SEG?
SEG stands for “Select Employee Group” and may also be referred to as a “partnering company” of PCM Credit Union. Becoming a SEG can provide value to a business to offer financial resources to their employees in the form of onsite or virtual education and personalized service for all levels of financial need an employee may have.
Becoming a SEG partner is a strong addition to a company’s employee benefits package – benefitting both the company and the employees who work there. Enhancing financial wellness and stability in turn increases productivity in the workplace by decreasing any amounts of financial stress that comes with day-to-day living.
Together, we can do more. PCMCU has the knowledge and support to provide financial wellness to families. We are a strong financial partner that can make a difference!
How Does My Company Become a SEG?
Please contact the credit union main office at (920) 499-2831 or email [email protected] with any questions or to request a meeting.
Select Employee Group Criteria:
- Company headquarters must be located within the Wisconsin counties of Brown, Door, Kewaunee, Marinette, Oconto, and/or Shawano.
- Company values must align with that of PCM Credit Union in order to promote a long-lasting and win-win partnership.
- Company representative(s) will have an initial meeting or conversation with PCMCU to discuss becoming a SEG.
- Upon agreement, the company will then draft a letter to PCM Credit Union’s Board of Directors requesting SEG Membership with the following criteria:
- Typed on company letterhead
- Letter to include why the company would like to become a SEG partner
- Letter to include all company’s physical locations
- Letter to include company’s number of employees
- Owner/CEO of company will sign and date the letter
What Comes Next?
After your company requests SEG Membership with PCM Credit Union, your request will go to the PCM Credit Union Board of Directors for approval. Upon approval begins the start of a working partnership. This begins with announcing this new benefit to your staff. From there, PCMCU will work with the assigned company contact to determine the best ways of promoting this new employee benefit. We want to be sure our communication methods align with your business practices and are the most effective according to your needs. This partnership will allow you to feel confident in knowing you have given your employees and their families another benefit option at no cost to your organization and have helped them gain financial guidance and future success in the process.
Please contact the credit union main office with any questions at (920) 499-2831 or email [email protected].