No Fee Checking
PCMCU’s No Service Fee Checking allows you to utilize your checking account funds for payment transactions by standard check, debit card, BillPay services through Virtual Branch, automatic transfer or withdrawal.
Checking Account Features:
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No per check fees
- Carbonless copy of each personal draft
- Electronic copies of checks available through Virtual Branch
- Overdraft Protection is available
- Deposits to your checking can be made in person, by mail, payroll deduction, direct deposit, electronic funds transfer, Virtual Branch online banking transfer, and with mobile deposit capture in the PCMCU mobile app
- No interest is earned on any day the account falls below $5,000
- Members age 60 and over will receive 1 free box of checks per year
- Debit Card available – learn more
To place a stop payment you requesting the termination of payment on a single check number to a single payee. This is not a way to notify us that your checks have been lost or stolen. In the event of such a loss, please call the credit union immediately at (920) 499-2831 or toll free at (877) 373-4023.
There is a nominal fee to cover the paperwork involved in this request and it will be automatically deducted from your checking account upon receipt of this form. Please see Fee Disclosure for current stop payment fee.
For security reasons, we require a signature to initiate a stop payment. Please print this stop payment form, complete it, and MAIL it, FAX it, or DROP IT OFF at the credit union. Thank You!
Overdraft Protection Service
Learn more and complete the online consent form, or email us with your option!
Need help balancing your checking account?
Download a Share Draft Checking Reconciliation Form here.
Need to reorder checks?
Reorder Online here.