Hike for Hunger 2020 - June 6th, 2020
Hike for Hunger is going virtual – so everyone, anywhere – can join!
Participate in the event where you can see your donations hard at work helping others in the community immediately.
Go out between now and June 6th (National Hunger Awareness Day) and Hike for Hunger and help Newcap to reach the goal of raising $20,000. During this time of urgency given the COVID-19 pandemic, supporting Newcap is even more critical. Feeding people in our community cannot wait!
Do this while practicing safe social distancing and take pictures of you doing your walk. Visit Newcap’s website (www.newcap.org) and remember to check the Newcap Facebook page @newcapinc to see how close we are to reaching the goal.
Here is how you can help:
1. Help us spread the word. Share this information with friends, family, and co-workers – remember anyone can participate no matter where they live.
2. Collect Donations – Top three fundraisers will receive an award.
- Turn in $25 – receive a medal
Your $25 donation will feed an individual for one week
- Turn in $50 – receive a Hike for Hunger for Hunger t-shirt
Your $50 donation will feed 2-3 individuals for one week
- Turn in $75 – receive a Hike for Hunger for Hunger t-shirt & medal
Your $75 donation will feed a family of four, for a week
- Turn in your donations: Fill out the attached walker registration form and send the form and donations to: Newcap, Attn: Tammy DeJardin, 1201 Main Street, Oconto, WI 54153 – do not forget to email your photos to [email protected]! Or you can go to newcap.org, event calendar, Hike for Hunger. Fill out the walker form there and donate.
- Newcap’s pantries still need your help now more than ever… to donate food items or supplies, contact Deb Barlament at 920-371-2993 or [email protected]