Virtual Branch Online Banking
Virtual Branch online banking makes it easy for you to access your account information, transfer funds from one account to another, pay bills, make loan payments, view electronic statements, view account history and send and receive secure messages – 24/7.
Here’s what you’ll receive with Virtual Branch:
- Easy online self-enrollment: set up online account access when it’s convenient for you
- Set up a payment schedule that works for you and puts you in control
- Set up eAlerts for account status
- Set up simple BillPay service
- Enroll in mobile banking service (text and web-enabled mobile devices)
- Set up person-to-person payment service
Here’s what you’ll experience with VB, plus BillPay service:
- Access to BillPay is completely secure
- View, pay and receive bills all in one location
- You may receive reminders when bills are due
- You may pay bills on the go with Mobile Money and your web-enabled mobile device
Here’s what you’ll experience with VB, plus Credit Card Access:
Online Credit Card Access allows you to have 24 hour access, manage every aspect of your credit card account, download statements, and pay your bill online.
QUESTIONS? If you have questions or concerns regarding PCMCU’s Virtual Branch and eServices, please feel free to contact us, or call (920) 499-2831 for more information. We are always happy to serve you!
Helpful hints when using Virtual Branch:
- Virtual Branch allows you to link all of your accounts together under one logon id. Just call PCMCU and ask for the “link your accounts together” option, and we’ll be happy to set you up with this added convenience!
- When you’re enrolling in Virtual Branch, the Member Number is your account number and the Security Code is considered your password.
- You may reset your own password/security code by clicking ‘Forgot Security Code’ when entering your Logon id.
- Enroll in eStatements today for both your personal and credit card statements. It’s safe, secure and convenient.
- Don’t forget to sign up for mobile banking or PCMCU’s Mobile App for your smart phone. You may also set up account alerts under the “Self Service” tab to receive designated balance alerts via email and text.
- You are able to retrieve 23 months of history on Virtual Branch. You can also export that history information to Microsoft Money.
Please feel free to contact the credit union if you have any questions!
Personal Finance Manager
PCM Credit Union is making managing your money easier than ever. Users of financial management tools like MY CASH DASH report saving an average of $100 a month by tracking spending and setting financial goals.
Wonder how it works? Try it out yourself by logging into PCMCU’s Virtual Branch and click the My Cash Dash tab.
After your PCMCU accounts are automatically added, it is easy to bring your complete financial picture into focus.
How To Get The Most Out of MY CASH DASH
Add An Account
Step 1: On the Dashboard page of My Cash Dash, click on the “Add” button at the top of the left hand column.
Step 2: Select the financial institution by clicking its logo or searching by name or URL.
Step 3: Enter your account credentials and My Cash Dash will display transaction and account balance information for any accounts you have with that institution.
Repeat with all of your financial institutions to complete your financial picture.
Create a Goal
Step 1: Click on the “Goals” tab and click “Add a Goal”. Then choose the type of goal you want to create.
Step 2: Fill in the fields to name your goal and set up the specifics of the goal.
Repeat for all of your financial goals.
Set a Spending Target
Step 1: Click on the “Budget” tab in My Cash Dash and then click “Add a New Spending Target” to get started.
Step 2: Complete the fields to pick the tags you want to track for the target, name the target, set a monthly limit, and track the accounts that will count towards the target.
Repeat for other spending categories – some of the most common expenses to track are groceries, transportation, and dining out.
Enrollment allows you to access and manage all your PCMCU accounts.
Already a Virtual Branch User? Login
New to Virtual Branch? Sign up