GreenPath Financial Wellness
Latest Resources Available Through GreenPath Financial Wellness
New Home on the Horizon? Now you can get in the best possible position to achieve your financial goals!
FREE FINANCIAL COUNSELING
When it comes to purchasing a home, understanding your specific financial situation is an important step to improve your overall ﬁnancial health. Through our partnership with national non-proﬁt GreenPath Financial Wellness, you have access to Free Financial Counseling with an NFCC and HUD certiﬁed housing counselor.
Calls are 100% conﬁdential.
A new home starts with a conversation with a GreenPath counselor.
Your Path to a Bright Financial Future Begins Here…
Did you know you have access to GreenPath’s financial experts to guide you through life’s financial challenges? GreenPath is a non-profit company that equips people with knowledge and tools to lead financially healthy lives. They can partner with you to ease financial stress, manage debt, save for the future, make informed financial decisions, and achieve your financial goals. GreenPath offers personalized assistance with:
- Budgeting and money management
- Debt repayment
- Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
Take advantage of pre-recorded webinars covering a wide range of topics.
FREE ONLINE EDUCATIONAL COURSES!
From Budgeting Basics to Home Buying, take advantage of these free resources in the comfort of your own home!
Get started now with the “Budgeting Basics” Course below … and see how convenient learning can be!
Call today for expert financial advice: 877-337-3399
Instant, Secure Access to your Credit Score, Credit Report, and more!
PCMCU’s Virtual Branch Online Banking and Mobile App services offer a tool in which members can
- Receive free monitoring and alerts sent to your email address
- Receive first notice of money-saving loan offers/other special offers from PCMCU
- Utilize your credit “report card” which gives you a rating
- Receive tips on how to improve your score
- Receive financial education
- Credit Sense initiates a soft pull in order to retrieve your credit score, so this may not affect your overall score
- Personal information will not be sold or shared with others
Credit Sense is also a valuable Identity Theft prevention tool!
Monitoring your credit report and receiving email alerts can help you keep your identity safe!
GET STARTED! Here’s How:
Already Enrolled In Virtual Branch?
- Simply login to your VB account and select the “Self Service” tab
- Go to the “Member Request” box and select “Credit Sense“
- You will be asked to provide information to confirm your identity and allow for your credit score to be displayed through Virtual Branch
- Once you review and accept the terms of agreement, you will have access to your credit score, plus much more
- Or, simply click on the colorful “Get My Credit Score” widget on the right side of the Overview page
New To Virtual Branch?
Enroll Now for Access To Your Credit Score & More!
- Click on the Virtual Branch online banking “Sign Up” link at the top right corner of this web page
- Complete the prompts to enroll; then continue with steps 1-4 above
If you have any questions or concerns during enrollment, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
Online Auto Buying Resource
PCMCU’s Auto Buying Resource is the power of car buying at your fingertips! The right car, the right loan, and the right fit for you!
Experience the convenience of:
- Searching new or pre-owned vehicles at dealerships near you all in one place!
- Compare vehicles of your interest with the multi-vehicle comparison tool.
- Save vehicles to your “garage” for quick access in returning to your favorites!
- Receive Free CARFAX Reports and NADA Vehicle Pricing
- Utilize the re-finance calculators
- And more!
PROTECTION YOU NEED.
DEDICATED EXPERTISE YOU DESERVE.
LifeStages® provides personalized, comprehensive proactive and resolution services that go far beyond do-it-yourself kit resolution and simple credit monitoring.
As a member of PCM Credit Union, you and your family receive identity protection services – that includes 24/7 access to fraud specialists and unlimited resolution assistance!
For more tips and information on how you can better protect your identity, visit CyberScout now for:
- breaking news on identity scams
- Monthly newsletters and in-depth articles
- Proactive tips and tools to fight identity theft
Call a fraud specialist for help at 877.373.4023 if you have become a victim!
Courts Financial Strategies
Learn how to reduce your taxes and so much more through another valued partner of PCMCU. Courts Financial Strategies provides assistance in educating members on tax reduction strategies, how to protect your spouse, how to plan for social security, and also how to calculate health costs in retirement.
Contact Courts Financial Strategies today, to start saving for your tomorrow.
Courts Financial Strategies LLC makes it simple to book an appointment online!
Currently all appointments are held at PCMCU’s Green Bay location at 601 Willard Drive.
Before your appointment, be sure to review the Personalized Tax Planning and Preparation Service Checklist to allow for the most thorough and helpful review possible.
You may also call (262) 232-8080 for more information on tax preparation and planning or schedule an appointment.
Kenneth Courts | Chief Investment Manager | CFS
direct: (262)510-2226 | fax: (262)510-2226 | e-mail: [email protected]
2727 N Grandview Blvd, Suite 208 | Waukesha, WI 53188
Securities offered through Securities America Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc. Securities America, Securities America Advisors, Inc., and Courts Financial Strategies are separate entities.
Trading instructions sent via e-mail may not be honored. Please contact my office at 262-232-8080 or Securities America, Inc. at 800-747-6111 for all buy/sell orders. Please be advised that communications regarding trades in your account are for informational purposes only. You should continue to rely on confirmations and statements received from the custodian(s) of your assets. The text of this communication is confidential and use by any person who is not the intended recipient is prohibited. Any person who receives this communication in error is requested to immediately destroy the text of this communication without copying or further dissemination. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Investment services communicated here are not affiliated with PCM Credit Union.
As a member of PCM Credit Union, you can save $5 on TurboTax® Deluxe — the #1 best-selling tax software. With TurboTax, you’ll get your taxes done right and your biggest possible refund, guaranteed.
And with NEW TurboTax Live, you can have a live CPA or EA by your side to answer questions and review your tax return.