Three $1000 Scholarships to be Awarded!
- *Primary member = member’s name listed first on PCMCU account. Account must have been opened prior to January 31, 2024. This member must maintain an active account, using sound financial practices. PCMCU Employees/Directors and families are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible member is beginning or continuing their post-secondary education as a full-time student in the coming school year
- Eligible member fills out and completes the proposed scholarship application and answers questions to the best of their ability
- Members who wish to apply for the annual scholarships on average have a minimum of four weeks to complete and submit their application.
- Eligible scholarship applications must be submitted or postmarked by the deadline listed on the application.
- Scholarship winners are announced every spring, with a new application provided.
Questions regarding PCMCU’s Scholarship Program can be sent to [email protected].