PCMCU Scholarship Opportunity
- Toni B.
- Payton C.
- Madeline E.
- Aleksandr K.
- Madison L.
- Taylor S.
We at PCM wish these 6 bright minds all the best in their next chapters of life! And we look forward to hearing from more aspiring young members in 2023!
- Primary member = Members name listed first on PCMCU account, who has been a member for a minimum of 6 months prior to the scholarship submission deadline. This member must maintain an active account, using sound financial practices. PCMCU employees/Directors and families are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible member is beginning or continuing their post-secondary education as a full-time student in the coming school year
- Eligible member fills out and completes the proposed scholarship application and answers questions to the best of their ability
- Members who wish to apply for the annual scholarships on average have a minimum of six weeks to complete and submit their application.
Eligible scholarship applications must be submitted or postmarked by the deadline listed on the application.
- Scholarship winners are announced every spring, with a new application provided.
Questions regarding PCMCU’s Scholarship Program can be sent to [email protected].