Coming Soon to the PCM Mobile App:
Card management and spend tracking functionality will now be available from a single app – the same app you use for mobile banking.
Designed to optimize your experience, the new features will be found by tapping “Manage My Cards” right inside PCM’s Mobile App. You’ll still have all the features you’re used to in the CardValet app, and more, including:
• Transaction notifications
• Enriched transactions to clearly see where your purchases are made
• Recurring payment visibility for subscriptions and cards on file with merchants
• Controls and alerts for location, merchant type, and spending limit preferences
• Simplified reporting of lost or stolen cards
• Tracking spending by month, category and more
What Should I Do to Get Ready?
- If you haven’t already, download PCMCU’s Mobile App (see download links below), set up an account and login to become familiar with the app.
- Turn on automatic app updates on your phone so you get the new features as soon as they are rolled out.
- Enable push notifications in PCM’s Mobile App so you know exactly what to expect and when.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning Monday evening, May 23rd, the CardValet app will be unavailable. You will no longer need to access this app and may delete it from your mobile device.
- On Tuesday, May 24th, access the PCMCU mobile banking app – just log in as usual and the app will let you know what’s new. The app may need just a few moments to update.
- IMPORTANT! After the update, be sure to log in to the mobile banking app and tap My Cards. For users with My Location and Notifications previously enabled in the CardValet app, tapping My Cards will ensure these features are activated within the new experience.
- Cards and controls will carry over from the previous app to our mobile banking app. Please note, if you added a second card in your current app, that card may need to be re-added so you can see it; however the controls will still be in effect. If you customized alerts, please review those settings in the new app.
- You can still use your cards during this app transition.
- Access to the CardValet app will no longer be available following this update.
For any questions regarding the update, please call us at (920) 499-2831.