Register TODAY to reserve your spot!
Simply Reply Here with the session title & time, your name, and phone#
Or call us at 920-593-2223
Education options for PCMCU individuals & families
Thursday, June 8th (3 unique sessions)
30-minutes each with extra time allowed for questions
Life Insurance: Which type is right for you?
11:30am – 12:00pm
· Types of life insurance
· Is “Term” the best choice?
· How often should I review my life insurance?
· When should I stop carrying life insurance?
Charitable Gifting Tax Strategies in Retirement
1:00pm – 1:30pm
· What is considered a charity?
· Cash, Stocks or Bonds, Trusts
· What are QDC, DAF and CRG?
· What is the best tax strategy for donating?
Child Education Investment Options
3:30pm – 4:00pm
· 529 / Coverdell / Roth / Custodial
In-person space is limited. Zoom registration also available.
Enjoy Refreshments & cookies
601 Willard Drive, Green Bay
Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Fee-based advisory service offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc. An SEC registered investment advisor. Courts Financial Strategies and Securities America are separate entities. Not NCUA Insured, No Bank Guarantees, May Lose Value.