Introducing PCMCU’s 2020 – Pay It Forward Staff Thanks-Giving Project…
Turkey with a Twist!
Together we’ll be helping members in need this Thanksgiving holiday!
PCM staff will supply the food for a special Thanksgiving dinner, while members of the credit union may nominate the recipients for the project. We hope to lift the spirit of those that may be struggling this year and unable to provide a meal this holiday. We understand times may be more difficult this year, so this is our way of showing we care because we know… Caring keeps us connected.
We’re asking for your help…
If you know of a member, close relation, or possibly yourself, who may be experiencing hardship this year and may not know if they’ll be able to provide a thanksgiving meal for themselves or their family, we want to help if we can.
Please read on to learn more about how you may nominate someone or yourself to receive a Thanksgiving meal this holiday, on behalf of the staff of PCM Credit Union.
What the project includes:
PCM staff will be donating the following to provide a special meal for PCM member families in need. This meal will include a gift card allowing the recipient families to purchase a turkey, pie and fixings, plus staff will provide the following items to feed a family;
- Boxed Stuffing
- Canned Vegetables
- Sweet Potatoes/Yams
- Turkey Gravy (packets or jars)
- PCM Credit Union will be accepting nominations beginning November 1, 2020 and close nominations on November 10, 2020.
- Nominations submitted after November 10 may not be considered.
- Self-Nominations may be accepted.
- PCM will accept nominations completed through this form only.
- All information shared on the nomination form must be accurate and the stories shared must be true.
- You must be a member to submit a nomination.
- The nomination form must be completely filled out prior to submitting.
- We encourage nominees to be fellow members of the credit union or close relation to members. The mission of this project is Members Helping Members!
- All nominee information submitted will be kept strictly confidential, we ask that the person who is submitting the information keeps it confidential as well.
- Nominees selected will be notified on or before November 16, 2020.
If you have questions regarding the details of this project, please contact PCM’s Pay It Forward team at [email protected]
, or call and request assistance. Nominations will be accepted until Tuesday, November 10, 2020.