OCTOBER 1st SYSTEM UPGRADE
Over the past 3 months, we’ve been telling you about our System Upgrade happening on Oct. 1st – starting with our 20/20 Promotion and our recent postcard mailing. We are very excited! Soon this system will allow us greater efficiencies, and more importantly – offer more benefits and services to you, our valued members.
This webpage is where you can go for the most current information regarding our System Upgrade. Please check here often as we continue to add details that could affect you.
Our goal with this page is to inform you of the following:
- Our schedule DURING our system upgrade, to help you plan accordingly
- What you may need to do BEFORE our system upgrade, and …
- What you can expect AFTER the October 1st upgrade.
- Provide the most current information during the update process
|NEW! SYSTEM UPGRADE Information – Added 9/22|
Any direct deposits (SSI, Pension, Payroll, etc.) dated October 1st or 2nd that we receive early will be posted to your account on Friday, September 28th. This will give you the opportunity to access the funds starting at 10am on Friday, since we will be closed on Monday, October 1st. This is not a guarantee that your deposit will be here early, as we never know in advance if this will occur.
Any electronic withdrawal (insurance, mortgage, utility payments, etc.) dated October 1st or 2nd that we receive early will be posted to your account on Friday, September 28th. If that withdrawal causes you to overdraw your account, the NSF fee will be reversed.
Any check deposits made via Mobile Deposit on our app after 2:00 pm CST on Friday, September 28th will be posted to your account on Tuesday, October 2nd.
1. PCMCU System Upgrade Calendar
First, we want you to be aware of the days affected during the actual conversion. PCM will be CLOSED on Monday, October 1st for the system upgrade. Phones will be available with limited access to account information. Please take note of the schedule below so you can plan accordingly.
2. Checklist: What you may want to do BEFORE the system upgrade.
PRINT eSTATEMENTS – Before Friday, Sept. 28th
OLD eStatements will no longer be in Virtual Branch Online Banking after 9/27.
If you choose to retain them for your records, please download to your computer or print them. (PCM will retain records at the credit union)
PRINT CHECK COPIES – Before Friday, Sept. 28th
OLD check copies will no longer be in Virtual Branch or the Mobile App after 9/27.
If you choose to retain them for your records, please print or download prior to 9/28. (PCM will retain records at the credit union)
DOWNLOAD TRANSACTION HISTORY – Before Sunday, Sept. 30th
History/transactions will no longer be accessible in Virtual Branch or the Mobile App after 4pm Sunday.
If you choose to retain them for your records, download your transaction history. History will not transfer to the new system – only new transactions going forward will be saved in the system. (PCM will retain records at the credit union)
ADD ‘NICKNAMES’ TO EACH ACCOUNT – Before Friday, Sept. 28th
Why would “Nicknaming” your account be helpful to you? For example … you call the credit union with a question on your daughter’s savings account. Not everyone remembers all their account numbers. If you added a nickname “Jane’s Savings” we will be much quicker to identify the correct account to assist you. And it’s very helpful for you in viewing you accounts online as well. Instead of a list of account numbers, you can quickly reference each account by their nickname! Give it a try!
– Log into Virtual Branch Online Banking
– You will see your list of accounts
– Click on one of your accounts
– You will now be on your Account Access page
– Look to the right of your account details and you will see a link “Account Details”
– Click on Account Details and you can easily add a nickname for that account!
3. What you can expect AFTER the October 1st system upgrade.
Rest assured knowing there will be minimal changes to you!
WHAT’S NOT CHANGING
- Account Numbers (note: deposits and loan suffixes will change from a letter to numbers, letters or combination of both)
- Checking Account
- Electronic Deposits & Withdrawals
- Debit & Credit Cards
- Mobile App
- Online Banking
- There will be no eStatements available for September. All September statements will be sent via U.S. Postal Mail
- Debit cards will be available during the upgrade to give you access to withdraw cash and make purchases as normal. Some limitations may apply.
- Deposits and loan suffixes will change from a letter to numbers, letters or combination of both
- Virtual Branch scheduled transfers dated October 1st will occur on October 2nd
Questions or Concerns?
Please call PCMCU at (920) 499-2831 or our Marinette Branch at (715) 732-4051.