PCM Credit Union’s Mobile App with Mobile Deposit Capture is available for download on the App Store or Play Store!
Enjoy the convenience of:
- Checking Balances
- Now even faster with instant balance capabilities!
- Transferring funds
- Making mobile deposits
- Viewing your deposit check history
- Paying Bills
- Managing scheduled payments
- Sending and receiving money to/from other people
- Locating ATMs
- And having quick access to PCMCU locations, hours, rates, specials events, and more!
Mobile Deposit Capture
To make sure your checks get accepted for deposit, please follow these tips for taking clear, high quality check photos:
- Sign the back of your check AND endorse it “PCMCU Mobile Deposit” directly below your signature.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Keep the check within the corner marks on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo.
- Keep your smartphone or tablet level and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting it for deposit.
- Make sure the MICR line is readable. (numbers on the bottom of your check)
Following these tips should make for a successful mobile deposit!
Mobile Deposit Capture Processing Information:
- When we receive your mobile deposit, the images will be viewed for acceptability.
- If you’ve made a mobile deposit BEFORE 2:00pm CST on a regularly scheduled business day (M-F), items will generally be posted to your account after 3:00pm CST of that same day.
- If you’ve made a mobile deposit AFTER 2:00pm CST on a regularly scheduled business day, or on Saturdays, Sundays, or Federal holidays, items will generally post to your account on the next business day, after 3:00pm CST
Mobile Deposit Capture Limitations:
- The largest deposit allowed on a single business day is $3,000.
- The daily guideline also includes a per item deposit limit of $3,000.
- Checks are limited to be deposited into Share Draft/Checking Accounts
- Check holds may apply.
Samsung Pay™, Apple Pay™, and Google Pay™ are ALL available at PCMCU!
Enjoy this convenient and secure way to pay using your smartphone or smartwatch.
Upload all of your PCMCU cards into your mobile wallet and begin using this contactless form of payment. After loading your cards and authorization of your cards has been made, you may then make purchases just by swiping your device in the vicinity of the cashier’s kiosk.
Your card information is never shared when paying with these mobile payment options, making it a safer way to pay!