PCMCU has scheduled maintenance this weekend that may cause limited availability to some of our services.
We apologize for the inconvenience and will work diligently on bringing all services back up as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
At approximately 8:00pm CST Saturday, July 13th until 8:00am CST Sunday, July 14th, there may be limited access to funds in your account using your debit card.
Virtual Branch Online Banking, Mobile Apps and TLC
At approximately 10:00pm CST Saturday, July 13th to 8:00am CST Sunday, July 14th, some of our eServices will be impacted. Please see the detailed list below.
Virtual Branch Users WILL Be Able To:
- Login to online banking
- View stale account balances (balances will indicate As Of date)
- View stale history (not up-to-date)
- Schedule recurring transfers for a future date
- Schedule bill payments
- Retrieve check images from the available history
Virtual Branch Users Will NOT Be Able To:
- Make immediate transfers
- Enroll in online banking
- View current balances
- View current history
Mobiliti – Mobile Banking App
- Will not have access to balances or history
- May be unable to schedule bill payments
TLC Audio Response Phone Banking
- This service will be unavailable