For those of you who have enrolled in PCMCU’s new program called Credit Sense, we hope you are enjoying its awesome features such as viewing your credit score right from within your online banking!
For those of you who are Apple users, it is possible you may have experienced some difficulty in utilizing this great, free service. We have found an issue dealing with pop-up blockers. Here are some helpful instructions that will help you disable your pop up blockers and allow you to gain access to Credit Sense on your Apple products.
If you are using a MAC Desktop or a MacBook:
- Open Safari browser
- At the upper left of entire screen, click on Safari and select Preferences from the drop down
- Once Preferences box pops up, click on Security
- Under Web Content, uncheck the box that says “Block Pop Up Window”
- Save and log into your VB account to access Credit Sense!
If you are using an Ipad or Iphone (through the Safari browser):
- Go to Setting Icon on home screen
- Look for Safari and click on it
- Scroll down to find “Pop Up Blocker” and tap on green button to slide it to off
- Log into your VB account to access Credit Sense!
We hope this will allow you to utilize one of PCMCU’s many programs available to you for FREE as a PCMCU Member! If these instructions have not helped you gain access to Credit Sense, please contact the credit union and we would be happy to help!